The individual selected for this position will support the Customer’s organization responsible for enabling intelligence advantage through universal discovery and use of data regardless of why the data was collected originally. The systems integrator will support the Sponsor’s Moonbase program providing acquisition support to his team. The systems integrator will assist the Contract Officer Technical Representatives (COTR) in developing Requirements, Statements of Work (SOW) for Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and other supporting technical documentation. Provide expertise on the myriad of factors that influence cost, schedule, performance, and risk. Advise on how to document requirements for affordable, supportable and effective systems that are to be delivered to the customer. Works with the Team leads, program managers, COTRs and acquisition professionals to validate that acquisition strategy will support a technically feasible outcome that meets the customer’s needs.The Moonbase Program seeks a responsive, resourceful, and efficient individual to provide facilitation and use case compilation for acquisition requirements from program teams. Specifically, they are looking for someone with acquisitions, Systems Engineering, strong communication, interpersonal, and facilitation skills. The integrator will also be responsible fordrafting requirements for the possible unique situations for a sustainable, long-term methodology that will ensure use cases become a pre- acquisition activity. Additionally, the position will be responsible for consistent and timely communications with multiple locations and many levels of stakeholders. The systems integrator will work with the Moonbase Program Director in concert with various acquisition teams.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Support various programs acquisitions
- Understanding of various types of acquisitions for hardware, software, prototyping and proof of concepts
- Assist in developing statement of work(s) for various systems, technical services and/or technical expertise, which can include system architecture, performance, monitoring, data management, security, and operations.
- Ability to assist in preparation of presentations and reports
- Aiding in meeting facilitation and information sessions
- Assisting the Sponsor in assessing, documenting, and tracking program requirements and follow-on technical exchange meetings (TEMs)
- Compose and maintain documentation such as statement of works and other associated technical documents as required
- Assist in identification and definition of process efficiencies based on industries best practices
- Candidate will be required to sign and adhere to Non-Disclosure Agreement(s) and (2)
- Confidential Agreement and Conflict of Interest Certification.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with FS Poly
- Demonstrated experience performing facilitation with groups to ensure capturing work processes and workflows
- Broad understanding of Sponsor’s acquisition activities and protocols
- Exceptional communication and familiarity with Sponsor’s environment at both project level and executive audiences
- Work independently and amongst a team with minimal supervision to address roadblocks and deliver results in a timely manner or provide the most relevant course of action
- Local travel to mission partner to discuss initiatives, projects, etc.
- Experience in developing and refining the concept of operations (CONOPS) documentation
- Experience in the executive level with the ability to coordinate, communicate and develop polished policies for dissemination of sensitive technical
- Self-starter and team player with solid project management skills (e.g. planning, tracking, and reporting)
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience (3 years for Bachelors)) in Acquisition, Information Systems, or a Management discipline
- Minimum of 10 Years’ relevant experience (or min of 8 years with MS/MA or min 5 years with PhD), 5 years in Intelligence Community
- Knowledge of Agile software engineering development methodologies, such as Lean. Understanding of a hybrid cloud environment.
- Experience with successful full life-cycle software development projects.
- Prior experience in documenting requirements, architectures, Service Level Agreements (SLA) or similar.
- Prior experience in writing RFPs or responding to RFPs with a proposal.
- Prior experience supporting a senior executive who is executing a multi-million dollar budget
- Hands on experience with capturing and monitoring the spend rates for a multi-Contract Line number execution.