Systems Engineer (Wireless)
Perform as a Systems Engineersupporting wireless projects for an important customer mission. The successful candidate should be comfortable working in a dynamic environment both individually, and as a part of a team. Strong interpersonal skills, a solid foundation in systems engineering, and technical understanding of wires technologies is required.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with FS Poly
- Understanding of, or experience with, Cellular and Wireless air interface protocols to include 2G, 3G, 4G, GSM, WCDMA, and LTE
- Understanding of Cellular and Wireless RF propagation theory and antenna technologies
- Experience in Wireless and Cellular technologies for application to mission, technology concept feasibility determinations, requirements generation for emerging technology research, design requirements, implementation, and test verification
- Experience with systems requirements document development, statements of work, system requirement design/implementation, test plans, and test documents
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant engineering field with at least 13 years total experience. Experience in lieu of degree will be considered with a minimum of 15 years experience.
- Awareness and understanding of emerging technologies that would affect customer mission objectives